- Coca-Cola® July 4th Fest
- Father's Day Weekend
- MIKE AND IKE® Game Zone Weekend
- Season Pass Holder Celebration - Father's Day
- Season Pass Holder Celebration - Labor Day Weekend
- Season Pass Holder Celebration - Memorial Day Weekend
- Season Pass Holder Celebration - September Days
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital Day at Six Flags
- SUPERGIRL Membership Event
Get your Easter Weekend Thrills!
Celebrate Easter with friends and family with some much needed thrills! Make sure to keep an eye out for Bugs Bunny.
On Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., join us for a very special Easter buffet in our World's Fair Picnic Grove, across from First Cone. We will be serving ham, chicken tenders, garlic rosemary potatoes, green beans, salad, and rolls. Plus, there will be a few fun giveaways with a visit from Bugs Bunny!
- Have an All Season Dining Pass? Use your lunch voucher + $2 upgrade
- Adults - $16.99
- Children (13 and under) - $10.99
- Membership food discounts apply
With something for everyone, from the youngest chick to the greatest grandbunny, there is no better place to spend Easter weekend than at Six Flags.
Bring A Friend:
Passholders wanting to bring more of your friends - no worries! Bring A Friend for $14.99 on either Friday, April 19 OR Saturday, April 20. Can't get enough of Easter weekend at Six Flags? Bring A Friend Free on Easter Sunday, April 21.
Visit All Season with A Membership:
As a Gold Plus Member you will get ALL of the benefits of a Gold Season Pass PLUS a variety of new, never before available special benefits intended to enhance your experience every time you visit -- at an incredible price. If you're looking for a Pass that offers more than basic admission, the Gold Plus Membership is exactly what you're looking for.