Halloween at La Ronde
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the new measures and restrictions announced earlier by l’Institut national de santé publique du Québec, our annual Fright Fest celebration will not take place this year.
Given the current environment, the following activities will not be happening this season:
- Haunted Houses
- Scare zones
While we had to take special precautions for the health and safety our guests and employees, we will still provide lots of thrilling rides and Halloween fun at La Ronde.
The ambiance of Halloween will be there throughout the park: creepy fog, eerie lighting, and sinister music to create the perfect backdrop for nighttime scares and chills.
New Schedule: The park will be open every weekend in October from 1-7 p.m. on Saturdays and 1-7 p.m. on Sundays (including Thanksgiving Day on Monday October 12) .
- La Ronde signature collection of world-class roller coasters ramp up the fear factor for a heart-pounding Halloween experience as guests fly through the air at high speeds in the dark; and
- Halloween gear, such as themed masks, witch headbands, light-up devil horns, and scary apparel, will be on sale along with everybody’s favorite glow-in-the-dark necklaces, bracelets and light sticks.
Park attendance will be carefully monitored to avoid overcrowding and all Members, Season Pass Holders, and guests with single-day tickets will be required to make a reservation prior to visiting the park.
- All team members and all guests 2 years and up will be required to wear masks covering the nose and mouth while in the parks;
- Props, rides, restraints, handrails, and dining and restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized regularly; and
- Multiple hand-washing and alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the parks for guest and team member usage.