Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we’ve learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. These tips will help ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience.
- Have a question? Call us at 732-928-2000 before your visit for general park information, and a schedule of special events and concerts. You can also visit Guest Relations — located adjacent to the Main Gate or at the entrance to Hurricane Harbor — the day of your visit.
- Plan your visit the right way - make a reservation before your visit to the park. Tickets and parking are not available for purchase at the park.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the layout and help plan your day.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool evenings. You can store it in the lockers near the main gate.
- Arrange a meeting place and time, just in case your party gets separated. Common meeting places are Main Street Fountain and the Carousel in Fantasy Forest. We also have a Baby Care/Lost Parents Center located in Bugs Bunny National Park where our employees will take children who have been separated from their family or group.
- Stop by Stroller Rental on Main Street if you need a stroller, wheelchair or Electronically Controlled Vehicle. Come early, as they are provided on a first-come, first-serve basis. Fee required.
- Save time by eating at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours—for example, have lunch at Best of the West at 2 p.m. and then eat your Primo's Pizza dinner at 7:30 p.m.! NEW - download the Six Flags Mobile App and check out mobile ordering! This quick option available at select locations helps you skip the line and get immediate access to your favorite eats and treats.
- The Flash Pass is a high-tech, virtual queue system that reserves your place in line so you can enjoy another attraction, watch a show, or grab a bite to eat, without losing your place in line. Fee required.
- Ride the most popular rides (Zumanjaro: Drop of Doom, Kingda Ka, SUPERMAN: Ultimate Flight, Nitro, BATMAN: The Ride, El Toro and GREEN LANTERN) early in the day or after 6 p.m.
- Want to get out of the rain or the heat? Head to THE DARK KNIGHT Coaster, Skull Mountain or Studio 28 Arcade — three great indoor attractions. Experience magical feats at Houdini's Great Escape or help the Justice League fight against Lex Luthor on JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis. Or stop by the Wilderness Theater for some family entertainment. Air-conditioned dining is also available at Granny’s Kitchen, Yum Yum Cafe and Best of the West. *Rides are subject to availability due to COVID-19 safety regulations*
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.
- Kids and parents can ride together in the popular Bugs Bunny National Park area! It is awesome and great for kids of all ages.
- Looking for some wild fun? Visit the Wild Safari Drive-Thru Adventure, adjacent to Six Flags Great Adventure. A completely contact free and socially distant experience, you'll venture on a 5-mile journey through 11 simulated habitats and seeing 1,200 animals! Make a reservation here.