Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we’ve learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. These tips will help ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience.
- Call for park information and show schedule before your visit, in order to take advantage of the best discounts and to plan for the activities you want to do most. For a special events and general park information, call (210) 697-5050.
- Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the months of April, May, September and October.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool mornings and evenings. Store it in the lockers near the Main Plaza.
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas is a smoke-free facility, so please plan accordingly. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
- Arrange a meeting place and time, just in case your group gets separated.
- Stop by Stroller Rental if you need a stroller, wheelchair or electronic convenience vehicle. They are provided on a first-come, first-served basis, so plan to arrive early.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park’s layout and help plan your day.
- Pick up a show schedule at any show venue or at the front gate. Our shows are amazing!
- Plan to start your day at attractions farthest from the main entrance. To avoid longer waits, plan to visit the most popular rides when the park first opens, or after 5 p.m.
- To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.