Welcome to Six Flags America, the most THRILLING destination for your next group adventure. Big savings are available for scouts, youth camps, sports teams, and more. Celebrate with friends and family and reward your hard-working group with the ultimate memorable experience.
Great Rates for Groups of 15 or More
Groups of 15 or more who purchase in advance can take advantage of a special group discount.
- $38.50 including tax per person (24 hour advance purchase required)
- One free ticket for every 15 pre-purchased
- FREE BUS PARKING, valid CDL must be presented by bus driver. Personal vehicles and passenger vans not included. To learn more please call Six Flags America, Group Sales 301-867-0272.
- Tickets are valid through the 2020 operating season
- Purchase online, mail, phone, or fax
- Tickets can be used on any regular operating day this season, excluding private parties.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Shipping/processing fees apply to all group orders. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional tickets may be purchased at the Group Sales window on the day of your visit for the prepaid price (original receipt required).
- Sorry, complimentary tickets are only provided with prepaid orders received 10 business days in advance.
Discount admission and meals are available. Add that special touch to your trip by holding an awards ceremony or special activity specifically for your group. Still have questions?
Check out our FAQ’s here: EDUCATION DAYS FAQ or call 301-867-0272.
1) After purchasing your group tickets, you must reserve your visit date and arrival time at WWW.SIXFLAGS.COM/RESERVE prior to your visit. A reservation is required to visit the park—NO EXCEPTIONS.
2) Additionally, parking (for busses, vans or cars) will not be sold at the park and must be purchased online in advance.
3) Only the group leader needs to make one reservation for the entire group.
4) The safety of our guests and employees is our highest priority.
Learn more about the Six Flags Health and Safety Plan: https://www.sixflags.com/america/plan-your-visit/safety-protocols
*SALES TAX-EXEMPT tickets must be ordered through the ticketing office and are not available for online purchase. You must provide a valid Maryland State Sales Tax Exemption certificate with your order. Purchases made online cannot be refunded sales tax paid.
Enjoy a day in the park and an all-you-can-eat buffet in a private picnic pavilion for groups of 75 or more.
A Fun Day is exactly what it sounds like — a full day of fun and thrills at Six Flags.